Starting from CubeSQL 5.8.5 we support RaspberryPi (including GUI Admin application).
- RaspberryPi (30.1MB)
If you need to embed the server and you do not need any installer, this whole package includes everything you need in order to customize the installation. This zip file contains cubesql server and admin applications for all supported platforms, plus documentations, plugins and connectivity modules.
- Complete package (118.6MB) (without installers)
Synology NAS Installer (Intel based only)
Use this installer to install CubeSQL x86 (32 or 64bit) to your Intel based Synology NAS. The database will be stored in a shared folder named "cubeSQL" which must be created beforehand.
- Synology NAS Installer (130KB)
Third-party unsupported tools and extensions.
- Java Library (written by Rick Hofstede - University of Twente - https://www.rickhofstede.nl) - UNSUPPORTED
- Windows 64bit ODBC Driver (written by Jonathan Monroe by Actual Technologies) - Windows 64 bit users please read this post for important information. - UNSUPPORTED
- Windows 32bit ODBC Driver (written by Jonathan Monroe by Actual Technologies) - UNSUPPORTED
A fully featured and high performance relational database management system built on top of the sqlite database engine.
cubeSQL has been deployed more than 109 million times since 2013.